Saturday, October 13, 2012

Terlambat

| | 0 budak manis :)
Assalamualaikum w.b.t


Just now, I keep thinking what kind of entry I'm going to post today..
maybe my badaybirthdayyesterday :) or PMR that completely not done yet.
Two papers need to go, and I act like..urh,

Sometimes, I feel so lonely when I can't prostrate to Him,
when I can't dua to Him..
how I miss that moments Ya Allah :|

anyway, thanks a lot to my friends that wished for me, I truly appreciate it dear.
Yah I do little bit emo yesterday because everything... i can't find a right word to explain the situation. anyway I'm still can breathing right now. Allah still gave another chance for me to, Alhamdullilah.
:)


Lau Tian Yu, thanks for the present that you gave me..
I pretty love it..
okeh kak dah cukup..jom study..huhu
btw paper english sayer sent to Penang, and its really worse.
and my essay..fullstop!

0 budak manis :):

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance