Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Adam.

| | 0 budak manis :)
Assalamualaikum w.b.t,

This may be a really short post or long tedious post.
Adam, bukannya nama adik saya hatta atuk saya. Hehe :D
Series mi :]

Actually, Adam yang sya maksudkan di sinih adalah 'kaum lelaki'. Okay blank~
I think this is not a best place for me to express all the rambling things at here. :(

Anyway, wahai kaum Adam.. I hate the way you broke the promises, the way you hurt my friends and the meant tricks that you made my mama broke into pieces!
I'm not try to put the blames to all kaum Adam but some of them are being so heartless.

Berdiam tak beerti kami lemah. ye ke?
Anyway, thanks for make me realize that we don't need bunch of hideous people as you. Kejam. Fuh2

0 budak manis :):

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance