Saturday, November 5, 2011

XiaoRi Shu

| | 0 budak manis :)
Assalamualaikum and hi..

Korang kenal pompuan kat atas nih..??
Do you think she is Japanese or Korean? jeng jeng jeng...

Buang2 lah otak korea anda semua tuu..She is Xiao Ri SHu *xpasti nama sebenar atau tiidak..
She's asian stay ay London..
Famous You TUber XD
Dan dia seorang CHINESE....rawrrrr2
nvm, at first ummi pn ingat dia nih Japanese or Chinese..and today I just know that she is totally Chinese mix Vietnamese..hihi
her voices are too cute..yeahh THATS HER TRUTH VOICES... !!
and also today I've made video respons to her about things that Small, Flat, Borrowed, Soft andddd Stretchyy!!
At beginning ianya agak susah dan amat melecehkann..Iya~ I've to speaking and korang kan tahu I'm really really super dooper cat dog tak pandai speaking.. tp xcitedd sngat nak masuk..urhh HENTAM saja laahhh~

I choose this one of her video...
yeahh.!!! dia teramat lahh lucu masa tngah defend asian drpda mat salleh yang urrhhh~ tuu...
hahaha
"=..='' apa yang ak membebel nihh"
tomorrow: I'm going to hangout with my friends (eqah&mcna) just us...



0 budak manis :):

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance